10-35% savings on critical cyber insurance coverage
Special NJ Chamber member rates can generate savings of 10-35% depending on the level of coverage selected.
For many companies, the cost of a data breach or loss of confidental information could mean a significant financial impairment. The NJ Chamber of Commerce Data Breach & Cyber Liability Program is designed to provide the critical insurance coverage necessary to help protect companies of all sizes from the high costs and effects of a cyber or other types of data breaches, as well as comply with state and federal regulations and costly penalties.
The Protections of Data Breach & Cyber Liability Insurance
Every data breach is different, that is why our Data Breach & Cyber Liability Program offers multiple options designed for the specific needs and industry of your membership:
- First and third party coverage
- Multiple limit options from $250,000 to $5,000,000
- Expert forensic and legal assistance to determine the extent of the breach
- Notification provided to affected individuals
- Notified individuals receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring, including services for minors
- Identity theft-related fraud resolution services for individuals who become victims of identity theft
- Loss control information service, including compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert online support for client questions
Customer Care: 866-389-0024